No products in the cart
First Call February 27, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.3%, near worst levels, after the index finished lower on Wednesday for a fifth straight session.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Greater China outperforming while Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan saw big declines.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries stronger with some curve steepening.
- Dollar weaker vs both yen and euro. Gold up 0.6%.
- WTI crude down another 2.9% after selling off nearly 10% over the last four sessions.
- S&P bullish sentiment is at 22% down from peak of 92% and still potential for a little more downside