No products in the cart
First Call February 6, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.25% off highs after US equities extended their recent rally in prior session with S&P and Nasdaq closing at record highs.
- US-China trade, coronavirus, politics, and earnings getting most of the headlines this morning
- Asian equities sharply higher overnight with Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea up over 2%, while China gained more than 1.5%.
- European markets posting solid gains.
- Treasuries are slightly firmer.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.4%. WTI crude up 1.1% after gaining more than 2.0% on Wednesday.