No products in the cart
First Call February 7, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.4%, though US equities on track for big weekly gains following back-to-back weekly declines of over 1% on S&P 500.
- Asia and Europe weak
- Our options team spotted our friend "50 Cent" buying March VIX calls.
- Treasuries stronger with curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but weaker vs yen. Gold little changed.
- WTI crude down 1.1% even though Russia's Lavrov said country supports the recommendation to deepen OPEC+ supply curbs.