No products in the cart
First Call March 10, 2020
- S&P futures up 3.5%, off best levels, after US equities, suffered their biggest one-day decline since 2008 in Monday trading.
- Asian equities higher overnight with Australia and Greater China among the standouts.
- European markets seeing big gains.
- Treasuries under pressure with the curve steepening. The yield on the 30-year bond firmly back above 1%.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses with best gains coming against the yen.
- Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 10% after losing nearly 25.0% in the prior session as Russia might be coming back to the table
- Bond bullish sentiment dropped to 94% from a 98% and equity bullish sentiment dropped to 5% with S&P and 4% with Nasdaq