No products in the cart
First Call March 11, 2020
- S&P futures down 2.5%, though off worst overnight levels after US equities rallied sharply on Tuesday with the major indexes all up nearly 5%.
- S&P recorded its biggest one-day gain since late-December 2018.
- Asian markets weaker overnight with Japan, South Korea and Australia the worst performers, all down over 2%.
- European equities seeing gains but off highs.
- Treasuries firmer with the curve steepening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude down 3.1% after jumping almost 10.5% in prior session following Monday's nearly 25% selloff.