No products in the cart
First Call March 12, 2020
- S&P futures down ~5%, at worst levels, after US equities sold off sharply in the prior session with the Dow falling into bear market territory.
- Asian markets sharply lower overnight with Australia, Japan, and South Korea seeing the biggest declines.
- European markets also under pressure.
- Treasuries rallying across the curve after failing to benefit from the risk aversion in the prior session.
- Dollar weaker on risk-sensitive yen cross but firmer vs euro and sterling.
- Gold down 1.2%. WTI crude down 6.1% and down ~25% this week.