No products in the cart
First Call March 13, 2020
- S&P futures up 5.0%, hitting limit-up band after US equities sold off sharply on Thursday with the Dow and S&P suffering their biggest one-day declines since October 1987.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight though most benchmarks bounced sharply off their intraday lows.
- European markets seeing big gains.
- Treasuries down with another meaningful curve steepening move.
- Dollar up big vs the yen but little changed on the euro cross.
- Gold off 0.5%.
- WTI crude up just over 5.3%.
- S&P and Nasdaq bullish sentiment hit 5% yesterday
- I will work on two notes again for today.