No products in the cart
First Call March 17, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.0% in volatile trading. Futures had traded limit-up overnight but were also down more than 1% at one point.
- Comes after Dow and S&P posted the biggest percentage declines on Monday since 1987 while Nasdaq fell most on record.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Australia and Hong Kong among the standouts while China saw a moderate pullback and South Korea and Taiwan sold off.
- European markets lower.
- Treasures mostly weaker with some curve steepening.
- Dollar seeing good gains on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.9%. WTI crude up 0.6% after a 9.6% drop yesterday.
- S&P bullish sentiment is at 4% the same level as December 2018 low