No products in the cart
First Call March 20, 2020
- S&P futures up 2.4%,
- US equities on track for another big week of losses.
- Asian markets higher overnight with South Korea and Taiwan the big gainers. Japan closed for holiday.
- European markets seeing big gains.
- Treasuries mostly stronger with the curve bull flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses following a recent flurry of gains that have raised concerns about dollar shortage.
- Gold up 2.0%.
- WTI crude up 2.7% after a nearly 25% bounce in the prior session on report US considering intervening in Saudi-Russia price war (later reported Texas could limit production).
- Euro Stoxx 50 chart and Bloomberg USD chart on this note