No products in the cart
First Call March 25, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.9%, reversing earlier strength after US equities bounced sharply on Tuesday with the Dow posting its biggest one-day gain since the Great Depression and the S&P up the most since October 2008.
- Asian markets rallied overnight with Japan the standout, posting its biggest increase in more than 26 years.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve steepening. Dollar little changed vs yen and weaker elsewhere.
- Gold down 1.7% after big back-to-back gains.
- WTI crude off 2.0%.