No products in the cart
First Call March 26, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.7% after US equities posted back-to-back gains on Tuesday and Wednesday for the first time in over a month.
- All about the US Jobless Claims number out at 8:30am EST. Estimates are all over the place with consensus is at 1.5m which is double the peak in 2009
- Asian markets mixed overnight as Japan, China, and South Korea all finished lower while Taiwan and other emerging markets did well.
- European equities are weaker.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with some curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses, particularly against the yen.
- Gold up 0.5%. WTI crude off 2.7%.