No products in the cart
First Call March 27, 2020
- S&P futures down 3% following a big three-day rally for US equities that has seen the Dow gain more than 20%.
- US equities on track for big weekly gains after suffering the biggest pullback last week since October 2008.
- Asian markets mixed overnight as Japan rallied back from Thursday's selloff, South Korea rose sharply, China saw a modest gain and Australia came under pressure, losing more than 5%.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with some curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but lagging yen.
- Dollar index on track for 3%+ weekly decline.
- Gold down 2.1%. WTI crude down 0.6%.