No products in the cart
First Call March 31, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.15%, reversing earlier strength, after US equities extended their recent bounce on Monday with three of the four major indexes up over 3%.
- European indexes reversing strong gains and now down.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Taiwan, South Korea, and Hong Kong the standouts while Australia and Japan lagged.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve steepening. Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 1.8%.
- WTI crude up 7.1% after losing 6.6% on Monday when it spent time below $20 a barrel.