No products in the cart
First Call March 4, 2020
- S&P futures up 2.4%, near best levels, after US equities came under renewed pressure on Tuesday in the wake of a big Monday bounce.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with South Korea a standout. China posted solid gains while Japan benchmarks were mixed and Hong Kong ended down.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries extending their rally with more curve steepening. 10-year yields moving further below 1%.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses. Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.9%. Saudis reportedly pushing OPEC+ for 1M+ bpd production cut.