No products in the cart
First Call March 5, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.7% in Thursday morning trading, a bit off worst levels. It comes after US equities rallied sharply in the prior session with the Dow and S&P both up over 4%.
- Asian markets rallied overnight with China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and South Korea all up over 1%.
- European markets opened higher but have since come under pressure.
- Treasuries are slightly firmer. Dollar weaker on the major crosses, faring worst against yen.
- Gold up 0.6%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%, off worst levels. OPEC ministers reportedly agreed on 1.5M bpd output cut but unclear if Russia on board.