No products in the cart
First Call March 6, 2020
- S&P futures down 3.0%, near worst levels, after US equities came under renewed pressure on Thursday with all of the major indexes down over 3%.
- Asian markets weaker overnight with Japan, Australia and Hong Kong leading the move lower.
- European markets also under meaningful pressure.
- Treasuries extending their rally with the yield on the 10-year note below 0.7% at one point.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses and down over 2% this week.
- Gold up 1.2%. WTI crude down 5.1% as reports continue to suggest Russia is resisting OPEC's push for deeper cuts.
- Better employment report just released. US 10 year yield lifting off lows.