No products in the cart
First Call April 1, 2020
- S&P futures down 3.3% after US equities suffered their worst quarter since the financial crisis, bringing the longest bull market in US history to an abrupt halt.
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with Japan the big decliner, down 4.5%, followed by South Korea and Hong Kong.
- European markets down big.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with the curve flattening.
- Dollar seeing good gains vs euro and sterling and also a bit firmer vs yen.
- Gold up 0.7%. WTI crude up 1.2%.