No products in the cart
First Call April 13, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.37% though off worst levels. It comes after US equities rallied sharply last week with all four of the major indexes posting double-digit percentage gains.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with sharp declines in Japan and South Korea, followed by more moderate losses in mainland China and Taiwan.
- Most European markets closed for the holiday.
- Treasuries little changed to weaker at the long end. It comes after yields backed up last week.
- Dollar weaker vs yen but firmer vs euro. Gold down 0.6%. WTI crude up 0.6% after weekend's OPEC+ production deal.
- Join us this morning for an important webinar at 9am ET (30 min from now) to discuss the latest short interest highlights from Friday's release. It was one of the largest decreases in short interest we've ever seen and we will talk about what could happen next. Here's the link to register. We will send a link for the replay on the Daily Note later if you can't make it.