No products in the cart
First Call April 14, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.3% after US equities finished mostly lower on Monday.
- Asian markets higher overnight with sharp gains in Japan, mainland China, and Taiwan, followed by Australia and South Korea. Hong Kong lagged but still finished up over 0.5%.
- European markets higher.
- Treasuries are slightly weaker.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold off 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 2.1% after losing 1.5% on Monday as the OPEC+ production cut deal seemed to underwhelm.