No products in the cart
First Call April 16, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.2% in Thursday morning trading, off best levels, after US equities came under some pressure in the prior session.
- All about jobless claims numbers out at 8:30am ET Consensus for 5.5 million and continuing claims of 13 million
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Japan and Australia among the worst performers while China ended higher. European markets higher.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed with some curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer on the major crosses.
- Gold up 1.0%.
- WTI crude up 1.8% after settling below $20 a barrel in prior session for the first time since 2002.