No products in the cart
First Call April 20, 2020
- S&P futures down 2% after posting back-to-back weekly gains for the first time since February.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Australia the big decliner, followed by Japan, while China managed to buck the trend.
- European markets are weaker. Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude June contract down 10.5%, but more attention on the 38% drop for the May contract as it converges with historically weak physical prices.