No products in the cart
First Call April 21, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.9% after US equities came under pressure to start the week on Monday.
- Asian equities weaker overnight with Taiwan, Australia, and Hong Kong the big decliners while Japan and South Korea also saw sharp pullbacks.
- European markets down over 1%.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve.
- Dollar seeing big gains vs sterling and also better on euro cross but lagging yen.
- Gold down 2.0%.
- WTI crude for June down 22.2% after falling 18.4% in prior session when the May contract settled in negative territory.
- Crude bullish sentiment is now at 3% bulls.