No products in the cart
First Call April 22, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.1% after US equities came under pressure on Monday and Tuesday.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan among the better performers while Japan lagged.
- European markets higher. Treasuries little changed to a bit weaker.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro but weaker vs sterling following big gains in the prior session.
- Gold up 1.8%.
- WTI crude down 4.4%, still off worst levels, after falling more than 40% on Tuesday and nearly 20% on Monday. Crude bullish sentiment lifted to 8% from 3%