No products in the cart
First Call April 23, 2020
- S&P futures little changed in Thursday morning trading after US equities rallied on Wednesday in the wake of some selling pressure early in the week.
- US Jobless Claims out in a few minutes.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Japan the standout, though China saw a modest pullback.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries are narrowly mixed.
- Dollar seeing good gains vs euro but weaker vs yen.
- Gold up 0.8%.
- WTI crude up 11.9% after jumping nearly 20% on Wednesday. However, still down nearly 40% for the week.
- USO the troubled Oil ETF announced a 1x8 reverse split