No products in the cart
First Call April 24, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.5% off highs but US equities on track to finish lower this week following big back-to-back weekly gains.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with China and South Korea among the laggards while Australia bucked the trend to finish higher.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries little changed to a bit stronger at the long end.
- Dollar down on the euro cross little changed vs yen.
- Gold up 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 3.0%, off earlier weakness, after a big two-day down bounce (still on track to finish the week off more than 30%).