No products in the cart
First Call April 28, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.2%, near best levels, after US equities rallied on Monday.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan were among the best performers while Japan and China saw modest pullbacks.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries little changed.
- Dollar under pressure on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude down 12.9% after falling nearly 25% on Monday and more than 30% last week. The biggest headwind on oil as of late has been a lack of storage capacity.
- Our short interest webinar starts at 9am ET today. Here's the link to register