No products in the cart
First Call April 29, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.5% well off the highs in Wednesday morning trading after three of the four major indexes fell on Tuesday, unable to sustain earlier gains.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Taiwan and Australia seeing sharp gains, followed by South Korea, while Greater China was mixed. Japan closed for a holiday.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar extending its recent softness on the yen and euro crosses.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 16.9% after some additional selling pressure earlier in the week.