No products in the cart
First Call April 30, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.6%, near worst levels in Thursday morning trading after another round of big gains on Wednesday.
- Asian markets higher overnight with Australia, Japan, and Taiwan the standouts and China up 1%.
- European markets mostly lower.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with the curve deepening.
- Dollar narrowly mixed vs euro and yen.
- Gold up 1%.
- WTI crude up 15.% after jumping 22% in prior session following another flurry of selling pressure early in the week.