No products in the cart
First Call April 6, 2020
- S&P futures up 3.4%, a bit off best levels, after US equities came under renewed pressure last week on concerns about extended social distancing guidelines and accompanying economic headwinds.
- Asian markets sharply higher overnight with Japan and Australia the standouts. China was closed for a holiday.
- European markets seeing big gains.
- Treasuries weak across the curve.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 1.6%.
- WTI crude down 3.3% after a nearly 32% rally last week.
- Here is the replay link for yesterday's webinar