No products in the cart
First Call April 8, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.2%, off earlier weakness. Comes after US equities finished mostly lower on Tuesday, ending near session lows following a big late-afternoon selloff.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong a laggard, while Japan and Taiwan posted good gains.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve deepening.
- Dollar stronger on yen and euro crosses.
- Gold down 0.4%, near worst levels.
- WTI crude up 1.2%.
- NOTE: Sentiment on the site is temporarily down and we posted the most recent data on this note