No products in the cart
First Call April 9, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.8%, near worst levels, after US equities rallied sharply in the prior session.
- US equities on track for big gains in the holiday-shortened week after coming under renewed pressure last week.
- Asian equities finished mostly higher overnight with Australia, Hong Kong, and South Korea among the standouts while Japan and Taiwan lagged.
- European markets mixed.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve.
- Dollar a shade stronger vs euro and yen.
- Gold up 1.2%.
- WTI crude up 2.7%, well off best levels OPEC+ meeting news should hit this AM
- Jobless claims out at 8:30am with consensus of 5.5 million