No products in the cart
First Call May 1, 2020
- S&P futures down 2.2% in Friday morning trading though US equities on track for strong weekly gains.
- Gameplan today: Watch the VWAP levels off premarket monitor page for a bounce attempt can move above these levels
- Australia and Japan came under pressure overnight while most other Asian markets were closed for a holiday.
- Most European markets also closed.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker vs both the yen and the euro.
- Gold down 0.8%.
- WTI crude off 1.2% but on track for a big weekly bounce.