No products in the cart
First Call May 12, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.3% after a choppy but largely uneventful session on Monday in which the major indexes put in a mixed performance.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Australia the big decliners while China and Japan saw only slight pullbacks.
- European equities mostly higher.
- Treasuries are unchanged to firmer at the back end.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses following Monday's strength.
- Gold up 0.6%.
- WTI crude up 5.6%.
- I added a few extra S&P futures charts illustrating the recent chop within the range
- Nasdaq Composite will be the first major US index with an upside DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13