No products in the cart
First Call May 14, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.5% after US equities came under pressure for a second straight session on Wednesday. Recent weakness largely chalked up to concerns about the disconnect between the magnitude of the recovery in stocks and the very weak macro backdrop.
- Asian equities lower overnight with Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong all down more than 1%.
- European markets under pressure.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar higher on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 3.9%. IEA said oil market demand has been a little stronger than expected.
- SHORT INTEREST UPDATE WEBINAR TODAY AT 9 AM ET HERE'S THE LINK TO REGISTER