No products in the cart
First Call May 15, 2020
- S&P futures down 1% after US equities finished higher on Thursday, reversing a selloff earlier in the session on the back of a big bounce in the banking group.
- US equities on track for weekly losses amid concerns about the extent of the perceived disconnect between stocks and the economy continued V-shaped recovery skepticism and US-China tensions.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Australia rising sharply, followed by moderate gains in Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- European markets rallying.
- Treasuries little changed to a bit better at the back end.
- Dollar weaker vs both yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.1%. Silver up 2.5%
- WTI crude up 0.8% after jumping more than 8.5% yesterday.