No products in the cart
First Call May 18, 2020
- S&P futures up 2.2% after US equities suffered their biggest weekly percentage decline in nearly two months last week.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Australia up sharply, followed by moderate gains in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan, while Mainland China was mixed.
- European markets seeing big gains.
- Treasuries are mostly weaker.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and little changed vs euro.
- Gold up 0.9%. Silver up 5%.
- WTI crude 8.8%.