No products in the cart
First Call May 26, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.8% slightly off highs, coming out of the long holiday weekend in the US. S&P back above 3K level and its 200-day moving average for the first time since early March.
- Asian markets sharply higher overnight with Australia and Japan the standouts, while China gained just over 1.0%.
- European markets seeing strong gains, also building on their rallies from Monday.
- Treasuries weaker with some curve deepening.
- Dollar under pressure against the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.7%.
- WTI crude up 2.4% after rallying more than 12.5% last week.