No products in the cart
First Call May 28, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.1% after US equities extended their rally on Wednesday with the S&P closing above 3,000 for the first time since March and above its 200-day moving average for the first time since late February.
- S&P futures with a new DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 following the S&P cash
- S&P cash index could have a new Combo sell Countdown tomorrow
- Tom DeMark could talk about this tomorrow on Bloomberg (tentative scheduled)
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan a standout, up over 2%, while Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea all finished down.
- European equities mostly higher.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit weaker at the back of the curve.
- Dollar little changed vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude down 1.1%.