No products in the cart
First Call May 4, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.7%, but off worst levels in Monday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower last week, giving back the solid gains seen early in the week on Thursday and Friday.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight though both China and Japan closed for the holiday.
- European markets under pressure on their return from last Friday's holiday.
- Treasuries firmer across the curve.
- Dollar seeing good gains vs the euro and sterling but lagging against the yen.
- Gold up 0.9%.
- WTI crude down 5.2% after a 16.8% gain last week.
- Here is the link and Password to access yesterday's webinar 7u?3*12i