No products in the cart
First Call May 5, 2020
- S&P futures up 1% in Tuesday morning trading.
- Asian markets higher overnight though activity was light with Japan, China, and South Korea all closed for the holiday.
- European markets seeing good gains but also off best levels following a German court ruling on ECB's QE.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve.
- Dollar much stronger vs the euro while also a bit better vs the yen.
- Gold down 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 10.5%, higher for a fifth straight session.