No products in the cart
First Call May 7, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.5% in Thursday morning trading after finishing mostly lower on Wednesday, ending near worst levels for the session.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Greater China and Australia the laggards while Japan was mixed and Taiwan outperformed.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries little changed after the back of the curve underperformed yesterday with the Treasury saying it will issue more longer-term debt.
- Dollar outperforming yen and better vs the euro.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude up 10.2%.
- Focus will be on the Jobless Claims data due at 8:30 ET consensus is 3 million