No products in the cart
First Call May 8, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.0% in Friday premarket trading ahead of the worst jobs report in our lifetime
- Asian markets higher overnight with Japan the standout, up over 2.5%.
- European markets seeing solid gains.
- Treasuries mixed weaker with the curve flattening following front-end strength on Thursday.
- The Dollar a bit better vs the yen and a bit weaker vs the euro.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 0.7%, off best levels but still on track for a 20%+ weekly gain.