No products in the cart
First Call June 11, 2020
- S&P futures down 2.2%.
- Nasdaq sentiment remains at 94% while the S&P did moderate off highs
- Asian equities weaker overnight with Japan and Australia among the big decliners, while Hong Kong was also down more than 2%.
- European equities under significant pressure.
- Treasuries are mostly better with the curve bull flattening.
- Dollar a bit weaker vs yen but a touch better against the euro.
- Gold up 1.1%.
- WTI crude down 4.0% after finishing with good gains in each of the prior two sessions.
- Today's Daily Note should not be missed