No products in the cart
First Call June 18, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.65% after the index ended lower on Wednesday, snapping a three-day winning streak that followed a nearly 6% selloff last Thursday.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with Australia and Japan among the laggards through China and Taiwan saw moderate gains.
- European equities mixed.
- Treasuries little changed to a bit firmer further out the curve.
- Dollar not doing much against the yen or euro.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.7%.
- I will be taking profit on US Steel short on today's open ~+25%
- Trading down 13% premarket