No products in the cart
First Call June 4, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.5% after US equities finished higher for a fourth straight session on Wednesday.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Australia the standout while China ended slightly lower.
- European markets lower following notable gains earlier in the week.
- Treasuries are slightly firmer.
- Dollar better vs euro and sterling and little changed on the yen cross after dollar index fell to an 11-week low on Wednesday.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude down 1.9% with pullback attributed to OPEC+ uncertainty and inventory data.