No products in the cart
First Call June 5, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.9% in Friday premarket trading.
- Asian markets higher overnight with Hong Kong and South Korea the standouts, up ~1.5%.
- European markets building on a big weekly rally.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve deepening. US 10 year near my first target of 0.89%
- Dollar index better after some recent weakness; dollar a bit firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold down 1.0%.
- WTI crude up 2.6% with OPEC+ set to sign off on an extension of output cuts at a Saturday meeting.