No products in the cart
First Call June 9, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.0%
- Global equity bullish sentiment is at peak levels with most over 90%
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Australia and Hong Kong the standouts while Japan declined.
- European equities under some pressure.
- Treasuries stronger with the curve bull flattening.
- Dollar extending its recent weakness vs the yen but firmer vs euro and sterling.
- Gold up 0.7%.
- WTI crude down 1.0%, off worst levels.
- I will be posting a shorter Daily Note early today