No products in the cart
First Call July 10, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.5% in Friday morning trading after US equities finished mostly lower in the prior session.
- Nasdaq bullish sentiment 20-day moving average is at 85% and the last three times this occurred a correction of >10% happened shortly after
- Asian equities lower overnight with China a laggard, down nearly 2%, snapping a big eight-day winning streak.
- European equities mostly higher.
- Treasuries extending their rally with more curve flattening.
- Dollar weaker vs the yen while also softer on the euro cross.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude down 1.3%.