No products in the cart
First Call July 14, 2020
- S&P futures reversing lower now down 0.10%
- We are doing another short interest webinar today at the market close
- Here is the link to register
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong leading the declines, down over 1%, followed by Japan, China, and Australia.
- European equities under pressure with France and Germany among the laggards.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with a bit of curve flattening.
- Dollar a bit better vs the yen and seeing good gains vs sterling, but underperforming again on the euro cross.
- Gold down 0.6%.
- WTI crude off 1.0%