No products in the cart
First Call July 15, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.3%, near best pre-market levels, although Nasdaq futures are up less than half the S&P futures.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with strength in Australia and Japan while China came under some pressure, falling more than 1.5%.
- Most European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 1.3%.
- Here is the replay link for yesterday's Short Interest Webinar
- This is the password 1s$#?#?l